What message is your smile sending? Consider these “smile” stats from a 2012 PR Newswire survey:
- The #1 thing people notice when meeting someone is their smile.
- 77% of women think crooked teeth are a bigger turn-off than a receding hairline.
- 78% of Americans perceive adults with crooked teeth as unsuccessful.
Additional studies have shown that bad teeth can affect income, job promotions, hiring decisions and dating. There is even data showing that our trust in someone can be affected by their smile.
This is why Dr. Miller works with Ace Aligners to help you create your dream smile. You can learn more by visiting their website: https://www.acealigners.com/treatment
Clear aligner treatment can be used in many cases to straighten teeth in 6-24 months. It works by wearing clear trays that will move your teeth in to the correct position. A new tray will be used every 2 weeks until you have reached the desired results.
Steps to achieving your dream smile:
1. Comprehensive dental exam and diagnostic photos taken by Dr. Miller to determine if you are candidate for clear aligner therapy
2. Your photos and exam will be submitted to ClearCorrect for evaluation and treatment length recommendations
3. When you are ready, Dr. Miller will take impressions which will be sent to Ace Aligners where your trays will be fabricated
4. If needed, adjustments will be performed to the teeth and trays will be delivered.
5. You will have numerous follow ups scheduled with Dr. Miller to monitor how treatment is going and to deliver new trays
If you have had braces in the past and your teeth have shifted or if you have never had orthodontic treatment but have always wanted a straighter smile, ask us today about clear aligner therapy!
Request your appointment today!
At Golden Heart Dental, we make it convenient to plan your visit. Call today to request an appointment time that fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you.